Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Booboo kisses

I still havent visit the dentist! Probably gonna do it tomorrow! Anyway, i should have bought more donuts yesterday! It's already finished la! =( Went to meet up with mum and aunt at Tampines Mall to shop just now. Before that, they went to OG. And mummy bought me lip gloss and blush! =) Went Mng to check out again and the jeans I want is REALLY out of stock. Mum says it's a good thing cos' i dont hafta spend money. grr... Metro was over crowded that we decided to give it a miss. So got nothing there at all. After dinner, we splitted. Aunt went back and i went whitesands with mum. She got me a formal top and pants! Also, we both bought a pair of shoes each. And then, got a white bag and we decided to share it since we both like it so much. Yup, so thats all for the shopping trip! Then on the way back home, in the bus, there's this lady who almost fall from her seat wwhen the bus breaks. And i swear her actions were VERY funny. I controlled my laughter and looked outside the window but when i turned to my mum... oh my god, she was laughing like mad. And then i couldnt control anymore and started laughing with her. HAHA! We were laughing so hard that we both had tears coming out of our eyes. How evil! but well, it's a good joke of the day!

With love, on Sunday, July 01, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse